Living with Vision Newsletter July 07

Live your Life with Passion


My new Living with Vision website is now up and ready for you to view. Not all the links are working yet but they will be soon. www.livingwithvision.com

Living with Vision is about holding the greatest vision for your life and staying true to what is really important for you. Trust that by continuing to work on your visionary process on a daily basis, it will bring you to the place you want to be, both on an inner and outer level.

If you would like assistance in your personal process, I am now offering online Visionary coaching and transformational counselling sessions to assist and support individuals on their spiritual path. There are times in all of our lives, when we need extra support or guidance.

Visioning is an ongoing process, just as who you are is constantly changing and evolving. That can be both challenging and exciting as you hold the energy of all possibilities, fulfilling your potential and working towards cultivating an unlimited mind. The more you work with your vision, the closer you come to the manifestation of what you desire.

At the top of my website I have written four phrases:

Live your Full Potential
Live your Life with Passion
Experience Radiant Health and Well Being
And be everything you can Envision that you can be


For as long as I can remember I have been interested in discovering and living my full potential. Everything I thought and did is in some way connected to that. I am by nature an explorer and a researcher, I have always wanted to know more, do more and experience and learn more, and for me that is healthy and therefore there is never any space in my life to become stagnant or bored. Personal growth and the expansion of consciousness are always at the forefront of whatever I do.

Our lives are reflections of what we think, feel and do. Living with Passion is an expression of that. We can be passionate about what we love to do and engage in activities and relationships that keep the passion flowing. For me, my passion is about living a spiritual life and consciously expressing my truth in everything I do to the best of my ability and assisting others to do the same.

Radiant Health and Well Being are essential if you want to do all the things that you love to do. Your health must come first. What you eat and drink and the way you live your life, makes all the difference. My book, Radiant Woman, Every Woman's Guide to Health, Healing and Rejuvenation is packed with practical ideas on how to do this.

An open mind and open consciousness will lead you on to become everything that you can envision that you can be. If you can envision it, you can become it.

Love, light and blessings Maggie Erotokritou



Click here to read the latest issue of 'Living with Vision' Newsletter.
'Living with Vision' Newsletter - Issue #11 - was published recently.
Click the banner to continue reading the latest news of 'Living with Vision'.



Source/Submitted by: Living with Vision is published by Maggie Erotokritou ©2007 http://www.livingwithvision.com. All Rights Reserved.
If you would like to share this newsletter with people please forward it in its entirety, including the contact details and this copyright line.


How do you like 'SomethingToThinkAbout'? Would you like to submit a posting? Please email us.
Please support our efforts to keep this blog attractive for you. Any donation will help. Thank you in advance for your courtesy.


Add to Technorati Favorites Digg! Post to del.icio.us Webnews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Make A Difference (Movie)

Aranuth Speaks about Higher Beingness: May 2015

Help us decide the next step in the "Our Land, Our Business" Campaign