Earth Log - February 2007

February 6th: Seeding a "Temple of Light" or a MAGICAL MYSTERY ADVENTURE in the Ninth Dimension!: When you get to work in the Higher Dimensions, you find that Spirit is very playful. In the old days, in the old 3D energy, you would get your "orders" and do your work. Now, I find it to be more like a game or an adventure, as the synchronicities and the "clues" unfold.

In the last ten days or so, I was privileged to be able to work with Spirit and other Lightworkers to seed two "Temples of Light" in my area. I was guided to share these images with you, so that you can feel the energy through the vibrations of the images.

Well....the story begins like this. I have worked out at a place called Cape Hangklip with a friend who owns a wonderful piece of land there. It is a Sacred Site, and the energies are very Ninth Dimensional, that is very high frequency and very clear to the point of being "pristine". I worked there last year in September, when Starchild Global held our Whale Week at the Hoogwater Huis (High Water House) and worked with the Cetacean energy. Well, in late January, Koeka, the friend who owns the house there, sent me this image of Comet McNaught high above the house. Immediately, I knew something special was brewing in that area, although I did not know what.

At this point, enter Bea Martin and David Johnson from Bristol in the UK. We backtrack a few months, to October, when Bea wrote to me to say that she and David were embarking on a three month trip around the world, visiting the USA, Hawaii, New Zealand, Australia and ending here in Cape Town. They wanted to come visit, I gave them my contact details and then forgot about it. Well, at the end of January they arrived, and booked for their session with me. When they arrived, on the 28th of January, we sat down to begin the work. They told me a little about their trip, and it turns out that they are Twin Flames who had merged their energy on the island of Kauai in Hawaii. They had been guided to bring with them, to the session with me, two clear quartz crystals that were from the same mine as the Earth Keeper Crystal at the San Marga Iraivan Temple at Kauai. This was a bit of a wake up call for me, because in 2005 I had helped with the activation of the Paradise Grid, by anchoring and activating the energies here in the South. I had worked with people in Kauai.

When David and Bea gave me their crystals to hold, I immediately felt a sense of strong connection with the Earth Keeper at Iraivan. Now, the Iraivan temple is a Hindu Monastery, although Bea tells me its purpose is to serve peoples of all paths. Also, the Earth Keeper has been used as the central energy for futher grid work in Kauai. So, here is an image of the beautiful crystal at the Temple. It is apparently 700 pounds and 39 inches tall, a perfectly pointed, six sided crystal.

Continue here ...



Source/Submitted by: Celia Fenn, © 2007-8 Celia Fenn, David Johnson and Starchild Global
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


How do you like 'SomethingToThinkAbout'? Would you like to submit a posting? Please email us.
Please support our efforts to keep this blog attractive for you. Any donation will help. Thank you in advance for your courtesy.


Add to Technorati Favorites Digg! Post to del.icio.us Webnews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Make A Difference (Movie)

Help us decide the next step in the "Our Land, Our Business" Campaign

Aranuth Speaks about Higher Beingness: May 2015