A Conversation with Archangel Michael on Joy and Sorrow

This information came in the form of a conversation with the Archangel, and is recorded as such.

I am wondering to myself why so many people are feeling such sorrow and anxiety and depression, especially at this time when we are supposed to be experiencing the Joy of the New Earth. So many people have waited and waited and waited. Where is the Joy, they ask, why am I so depressed and sorrowful. What do I need to do to cleanse myself and enter into my Joy?

And, as I am thinking on these topics, Archangel Michael says to me: "Are you ready to hear the truth about this? Are you willing to accept a perspective from the quantum reality? Can you change you way of thinking?"

What do you mean, I ask.

"Well, the Archangel replies, we have spoken on several occasions about the nature of illusion, and that only Love is real and true. The fabric of the Cosmos is Unconditional Love, and that Love is expressed as Divine Bliss and Joy. That is reality. That is truth.

But you ask me why is there so much sorrow and depression on the Earth, and I will say that it is an illusion, for All is Love."

OK, I say to the Angel. So it's an illusion. So, how come so many people feel this illusion so intensely that they become depressed and sad and lonely.

Continue here ...



Source/Submitted by: © 2006-7 Celia Fenn and Starchild Global


How do you like 'SomethingToThinkAbout'? Would you like to submit a posting? Please email us.
Please support our efforts to keep this blog attractive for you. Any donation will help. Thank you in advance for your courtesy.

Add to Technorati Favorites Digg! Post to del.icio.us

Comments

  1. A wonderful and true lesson, one any Sufi would understand :) Thank you!

    Peace and Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Make A Difference (Movie)

Aranuth Speaks about Higher Beingness: May 2015

Changing the World Means We Have to Change Ourselves First