Birthing the Crystal Children ... Baby Souls Speak

As Lightworkers, our role is to bring light and truth to the world, and sometimes we forget that it also means shining light on our own lives. When our path gets really dark, we tiptoe away from our power and into the influence of those who we feel can protect us. I have lived it. I lived it four years ago when I gave birth. I bravely called myself a lightworker, and then when it was time to birth the way I had intended, I handed my power to my obstetrician. I was scared, confused, and willing to pass my decisions to whoever would accept. Doing her job, my obstetrician, did just that, took care of me in the best way she knew how; with all her medical, logical, and somewhat fear-based approach, she whisked me away into a disempowered birth.

I am grateful that my first daughter, Dharma, had this experience. From a soul perspective we chose to have this and other challenging experiences. Why I am grateful? See, the darkness of the unknown and the fear of pain beckoned me to seek deliverance in something outside of me, and the place where I found myself after this external deliverance was one of feeling no power. It left me wanting more, and it left me knowing that there was something more. At a very biological and spiritual level we know that our bodies are meant to birth with ease. The impact of not consummating the experience as our souls know it to be possible, leaves us empty, and never quite seeing the Goddess energy that resides within. Childbirth is nature's way of showing us our Divine-Potential.

When I became pregnant for a second time, I surrendered so deeply to my spirit and my baby's spirit that I chose very differently. My second daughter, Sarada, named after the goddess Sarasvati (Goddess of Creation and Knowledge) received an entrance to this world worthy of Queens, Lightworker queens, that is. Our souls united in the pregnancy and birth journey to take us both from the beautiful, yet disconcerting darkness into the light of who we are. Naked physically, emotionally, and spiritually, we danced in the power of inner strength. I always say that if I could be that woman that birthed Sarada every day of my life, I will have reached Enlightenment. I know that strength, conviction, and knowing of how to walk with Spirit minute by minute, contraction by contraction, is not only possible, but has such sweet rewards of peace.

I am grateful for the journey that my girls have so graciously taken to share with me. I desire that every woman and baby feel the power granted to us by our physical and spiritual bodies. Just as the new generation of children is demanding that we become a new generation of parents, they are also asking that their genesis into this world have the same level of intention and consciousness. These Baby Souls are asking us to walk the walk when it gets tough, and labor is such a perfect metaphor and opportunity to do so.

Because of these Baby souls and because of the evolution and transformation that the Women Souls engage during pregnancy, I have created an e-course to empower women with science, emotional/ spiritual exploration, and practical tools, so that they can welcome their babies as the Kings and Queens of Light that they are!

Continue here ...



Source/Submitted by: Asha Ramakrishna, Spiritual Midwife and Coach, Molecular Biologist
Birth of Your Life
Empowering Women with Science, Emotional Exploration & Practical Tools
Phone (617)869-5000, email ashaguz@yahoo.com
© 2006-7 Asha Ramakrishna and Starchild Global
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.



How do you like 'SomethingToThinkAbout'? Would you like to submit a posting? Please email us.
Please support our efforts to keep this blog attractive for you. Any donation will help. Thank you in advance for your courtesy.

Add to Technorati Favorites Digg! Post to del.icio.us

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Make A Difference (Movie)

Aranuth Speaks about Higher Beingness: May 2015

Help us decide the next step in the "Our Land, Our Business" Campaign